People Making a lot of money on the Internet
There are plenty of people making a lot of money on the Internet. I’ve spoken to many of them, and they’re very reluctant to reveal their URLs or other information for fear that people will steal their ideas or otherwise do harm to them.
Here are five people who have stepped up:
1. Markus Frind – Markus wrote the now famous How I made a million dollars in three months post. In an interview Markus revealed that his free dating site makes a lot of money.
2. Andy Bryant – Andy sells $600,000 in hair growth products on his site, making about $300,000 per year.
3. Rosalind Gardner – Rosalind is a Super Affiliate that makes hundreds of thousands of dollars a year selling products. She has some great tips on her website.
4. Anthony Ellis – Anthony has a Muscle building site that nets him $250,000 a year.
5. Preston Reuther – Preston teaches people how to make jewelry on his site. He makes more than $500,000 a year.
There are thousands of success stories like this out there. These people are at the top of the scale, just as the Fortune 100 are the top 100 businesses in the country.
Just as those top 100 businesses contribute very little (in percentages) to our economy and daily lives, these top people are just a drop in the ocean of Internet commerce. What really drives our economy are the small businesses, which employ more than 90% of the people in this country and make up almost as much as that of our GDP.
Smaller Internet businesses also make up the bulk of commerce online, and there’s plenty of room for you and your business, even if you don’t make it to the top 1%.Social Bookmarking icons - Share and enjoy.